How to Whitelist in Gmail
To make sure Gmail never filters Commodities University emails as spam, all you have to do is mark our conversation as important and add me to your contact list. Gmail may mistakenly send a message from me to your spam box. If this happens, open your spam box and the message from us. At the top of the email, there should be a button that says “Not Spam.” Clicking that will make sure you continue to get my messages in the inbox.
If that doesn’t work, you can try the following:
- Open Gmail and click the Settings icon from the menu → Settings.
- Click Filters and Blocked Addresses → Create a new filter.
- In the “From” field, add either the email address you want to whitelist or the domain. For example, firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
- Click Create filter then select “Never send it to Spam.”
- Click Create filter again to finish the process.
How to Whitelist in Apple Mail
- Click Mail → Preferences → Rules.
- Click Add Rule.
- Add “Whitelist Healthy Mama” in the description field.
- Set the first dropdown to “any” so that your first condition says “If any of the following conditions are met.”
- In the next two dropdown menus, add “From” in the first, and “Ends with” in the second.
- Add “firstname.lastname@example.org” in the text field after “Ends with.”
- Set your dropdowns to “Move Message” to the “mailbox:Inbox:” in the “Perform the following actions” section.
- Click OK.
How to Whitelist in Aol Mail
- Click Contacts on the left side of your inbox.
- Click the New Contact icon and add email@example.com.
- Click Add Contact at the bottom.
How to Whitelist in Yahoo Mail
- Go to the “Settings menu” and click Settings
- Click Filters→ Add.
- Add either the email address or domain name you’d like to whitelist. For example, firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
How to Whitelist in Microsoft
- These steps apply to Outlook.com, Hotmail, Live, or MSN:
- Log in and click the gear icon in the upper right hand corner of your screen. At the bottom of the menu, choose “See all Outlook settings.”
- Choose “Mail” then “Junk Email.”
- Click “Add” below Safe Senders and domains. Add firstname.lastname@example.org and hit save in the lower right hand corner of the screen.
If you have any questions at all, just shoot me an email. I’d love to help.